The Academy of Executives and Administrators
To push the boundaries of executives and administrators.
* To encourage
excellence and flexibility in the changing environment of executive and administrative
* To help members achieve their personal aspirations, fulfil their career ambitions and develop their innate potential.
* To support lifelong learning and encourage education in executive and administration skills.
* To give professional recognition to the knowledge and skills of executives and administrators
facing corporate challenges and personal pressures.
The Academy of Executives and Administrators is listed in British Qualifications - the British Council’s reference book, published by Kogan Page Ltd.and is listed in the BTEC Higher National Professional Recognition & Progression Directory.
The Academy is listed in the UK Register for Learning Providers (Provider Reference Number: 10041293)
The Academy of Executives and Administrators is also a member of the Confederation of Professional Awarding Bodies (COPAB)
The Academy encourages members to develop their professional knowledge and qualifications.
Members can apply for the below awards in recognition of their ongoing professional development.
Certified Executive Practitioner
Certified Administration Practitioner
Certified Budget and Planning Practitioner
will be assessed on their Knowledge, Skill and Experience (K.S.E.), education,
training and responsibility.
Due consideration will be given to those who are qualified only by practical experience.
There are many people who, through no fault of their own, have not had the opportunity to gain
academic qualifications during their careers.
These people may also apply for membership based on their own individual merits, practical experience and position.
Membership of AEA will confer the following benefits:
* Use of
the appropriate designatory letters.
* Professional status and recognition.
* Option to study professional diploma courses.
* Progression onto a degree programme.
* Free E-Journal.
* Free advert in the journal when seeking a new position.
* Free advert in the journal when recruiting for your company.
* Recommendation of new members gains reduced fees.
Click here to view and download the application form PDF for The Academy of Executives and Administrators.
should have completed the first year of a course of studies or be qualified
to NQF Level 4.
Foundation skills in occupations to operative or semi-skilled occupations.
an NQF Level 5 Diploma, or 3 with years full tme experience in secretarial or
NQF Level 6, HNC/HND, City and Guilds, BTEC or SCOTVEC/SQA awards. First, Foundation,
Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees. Also those with relevant professional qualifications and/or
appropriate experience as an executive or an administrator. Technical and junior management occupations.
7 and Master’s Degree. Chartered, professional and senior management occupations.
Also those with relevant professional qualifications and/or appropriate experience as an executive or an administrator.
NQF Level 8, Holders of a Doctorate Degree and those in a senior position.
* We will
also take membership of other professional bodies into account.
* The equivalent worldwide qualifications will apply in each grade.
* Application can be made to be upgraded to the next level of membership
as further K.S.E. (Knowledge, Skills and Experience) is gained.
- GBP 75.00
* Fellow - GBP 65.00
* Full Member - GBP 60.00
* Associate Member - GBP 55.00
* Student Member - GBP 30.00
* Retired Member - Half Fees
Subscriptions are due annually on the date of election.
information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org